- Includes Friday-Saturday & Saturday-Sunday nights.
- School gym hall and classes
- Own separated space for ladies
- Toilets and showers
- 24/h security
- Bring your own sleeping aquipment (sleeping bag etc.)
- Cloakroom for valuables
CHECK-IN STARTING 15:00
WIth bought ticket you get to festival. To accommodation you need also your ID to Check-Inn. You can check-in 24/h.
5 minute walk from festival gates and 300 meters from railway station.
Address: Kauppalankatu 8
- Opens friday clock 12:00. Change your camping ticket at festival gates to camping wrist bands before arriving to camping area!. One (1) camping ticket = 4 wristbands.
Tickets sales on festival gates opens friday 10:00
- Fenced camping area & 24/h security
- Bring you own tent. Max. 4 persons one tent
(1 camping ticket = 4 persons)
- Tent area 4x4 meters
- Toilets and showers.
- Camping area is "middle of the city" so all services inside 2-300 meters. Shops/Markets, ATM, Restaurants, Fast Food, Bakeries, Shopping Mall with over 100 shops 1 minute walk.
Very limited capacity.
OTHER OPTIONS / TIPS
Use search engines/options:
Airbnb, Booking.com, hotels.com etc.
You can search hotels etc. also from these near-by cities:
- Helsinki 35 minutes by train (Trains go also after last gig)
- Järvenpää 15 minutes by train (Trains go also after last gig)
- Kerava 20 minutes by Train (Trains go also after last gig)
- Tikkurila 25 minutes by train (Trains go also after last gig)
Hyvinkää railway station is 500 meters from festival gates.
15 minutes walk from festival gates.
Hotel Sveitsi has 182 newly refurbished, modern and cozy rooms. The rooms are designed with Nordic aesthetic, featuring minimalistic design, calmcolors and natural materials.
The guest enjoy a complimentary breakfast buffet as well as an access to the Swimming Center and the Fit Park Sveitsi gym.
USE LINKS BELOW TO GET -25 % OFF !