1. Pohjoispuisto School 10 minute walk from festival gates
ONLY 30 TICKETS LEFT! (11.02 2019)
2.Tapainlinna school , 5 minute walk from festival gates.
SOLD OUT ! (16.01 2019)
- Includes Friday-Saturday & Saturday-Sunday nights.
- School gym hall and classes
- Own separated space for ladies
- Toilets and showers
- 24/h security
- Bring your own sleeping aquipment (sleeping bag etc.)
- Cloakroom for valuables
New option for Steelfest 2019.
Camping area. 5 minute walk from festival gates.
Address: Kauppalankatu 8
- Fenced camping area & 24/h security
- Bring you own tent. Max. 4 persons one tent
(1 camping ticket = 4 persons)
- Tent area 4x4 meters
- Camping area is "middle of the city" so all services inside 2-300 meters. Shops/Markets, ATM, Restaurants, Fast Food, Bakeries, Shopping Mall with over 100 shops 1 minute walk.
- Friday-Sunday 49€/tent + Tiketti fee
Very limited capacity.
OTHER OPTIONS / TIPS
Use search engines/options:
Airbnb, Booking.com, hotels.com etc.
You can search hotels etc. also from these near-by cities:
- Helsinki 35 minutes by train (Trains go also after last gig)
- Järvenpää 15 minutes by train (Trains go also after last gig)
- Kerava 20 minutes by Train (Trains go also after last gig)
- Tikkurila 25 minutes by train (Trains go also after last gig)
Hyvinkää railway station is 500 meters from festival gates.
15 minutes walk from festival gates.
Hotel Sveitsi has 182 newly refurbished, modern and cozy rooms. The rooms are designed with Nordic aesthetic, featuring minimalistic design, calmcolors and natural materials.
The guest enjoy a complimentary breakfast buffet as well as an access to the Swimming Center and the Fit Park Sveitsi gym.
USE LINKS BELOW TO GET -25 % OFF !
See more about hotel
Every year hotel capacity is sold out. Make reservations fast.